Friday, January 29, 2010

Welcome to 2010 in Room 3


Dear children of Room 3, 2010:
I am excited to post the first post for 2010 in our newly adopted blog. Rather than start all over again, the Room 1 class of 2009 decided to gift the old Room 1 blog to Mr P and the new Room 1 class this year. At the same time, we have taken over the 2009 Room 3 blog. That way, the 2009 children from both classes can look back on their fantastic postings, and no work is lost.
I can't wait until we are all in class together and getting to know more about each other. The year ahead is looking ever so exciting - there are so many different learning opportunities, it is going to be hard to know where we should start!
This summer I went with my family to Gisborne (where I grew up), and we freedom camped at Kaiaua Beach which is about 1 hour from Gisborne around the East Coast. Freedom camping meant no power, no water, no cell phone coverage, and no toilets!! (We had to have our own cute little toilet tents). The weather was fantastic, and we did lots of swimming, relaxing, reading and playing games. Our tent is the big red one in the picture. So..... what did you do in the holidays? Post a comment and I will add it to the blog. Lets see how many old and new students of Room 3 (and Room 1) we can get to post.
Mrs M (MOODE)

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone. Isnt it great to be back at school! My class are great (although not as well behaved at Glenview kids) and we are doing some exciting stuff. In the holidays George and I went up to Coromandel to stay with my mum and dad and Jed went to the beach with his grandparents. It was a great holiday with lots of sun and swimming. Hope you all had a good one too. (Sound like MrsM did :) ) Missing you heaps. Love Miss A

    ReplyDelete